Daniel R. Solin is a leading securities arbitration lawyer and a principal in Academic Wealth Management, LLP, a Registered Investment Advisor (www.academicwealth.com). The author of Does Your Broker Owe You Money?, he has appeared on The O’Reilly Factor, MSNBC’s Weekend Economic Review, CNN’s Money, and Bloomberg Television.
All Books By Dan Solin
The Smartest Investment Book You’ll Ever Read
- By: Dan Solin
- Narrator: Craig Wollman
- Length: 2 hours 56 minutes
- Publisher: HarperAudio
- Publish date: December 05, 2006
- Language: English
This book will change the way you invest. . .and it’s about time!
If your main concern is getting the most out of your money without sacrificing financial security, Dan Solin tells you how to take control of your finances and end up in the top 5% of all professionally managed money.
Solin provides a clear, simple, easy-to-follow road map that will show you exactly how your assets should be invested, using trusted, brand-name funds. He explains how to assess risk and how to allocate assets so that your portfolio is tailored precisely for you.
Most important, Solin’s four-step plan will give you a portfolio that consistently outperforms the professionals (without the fees and without the worry.)
You can avoid the biggest mistakes most investors make:
- Falling for “dumb money” solutions that give your hard-earned cash over to hyperactive brokers and investment advisors.
- Buying into the hype that stock picking and market timing are anything but a fool’s errand.
- Giving too much credence to the media and self-styled gurus who peddle “financial pornography.”
Best of all, the vast majority of investors can implement Solin’s plan in ninety minutes or less per year, without any broker or adviser.
Read by Craig Wollman... Read more