Animal Farm Audiobook Summary
In this 1945 novella, barnyard animals rise up against the oppressive rule of human farmers and set about to create a better world for themselves. When two pigs, Snowball and Napoleon, emerge as leaders of the new collective, a schism is created with dire implications for the erstwhile utopia. George Orwell’s satirical story of Revolutionary Russia and Stalinism is a classic of anti-authoritarianism protest literature.
Other Top Audiobooks
Animal Farm Audiobook Narrator
Rupert Degas is the narrator of Animal Farm audiobook that was written by George Orwell
Rupert Degas began his career in the United Kingdom dubbing films as an apprentice to Robert Rietty. At BBC, he honed his craft working with maverick radio director Dirk Maggs. He has lent his talents to Disney, LucasArts, EA Games, and Sony. A renowned audiobook narrator with over 250 titles to his name, he has achieved critical acclaim in the United Kingdom and the United States.
About the Author(s) of Animal Farm
George Orwell is the author of Animal Farm
More from the same
Animal Farm Full Details
|Length||3 hours 14 minutes|
|Release date||April 05, 2022|
The publisher of the Animal Farm is Public Domain. The imprint is Public Domain. It is supplied by Public Domain. The ISBN-13 is 9781666540390.
This book is only available in the United States.
Animal Farm is recommended by
Daniel H. Pink is an American author.
I think that [this book] should be in every organizational behavior class in an MBA program.
- How many Game of Thrones books are there?
- Where to buy cheap books: A comprehensive guide
- How many Jack Reacher books are there?
- How many FNAF books are there?
- How many Warrior Cats books are there?
- How many Wheel of Time books are there?
- The best Vampire Survivors powerups in order
- How to read the Robert Galbraith books in order
- How to read the Artemis Fowl books in order
- How to read Craig Johnson’s books in order
- How to read Cassandra Clare’s books in order
- How to read Lee Child’s books in order
- How to read the In Death book series in order
- Best book quotes
- A tale of two cities reviewed
- All the President’s Men reviewed
- Tintin reviewed
- What are adult coloring books?
- How to read the Percy Jackson books in order
- How to find charities for the blind
- What is the best Bible app
- Where to find free audio Bible downloads
- What is the best free Bible app
- The ultimate guide to the YouVersion Bible app
- Top five Holy Bible apps
- Alternatives to the YouVersion Bible app
- How many books are in the Bible
- How to read James Patterson books in order
- How to read C.J. Box books in order
- How to read and watch Twilight in order
Frequently asked questions
Listening to audiobooks not only easy, it is also very convenient. You can listen to audiobooks on almost every device. From your laptop to your smart phone or even a smart speaker like Apple HomePod or even Alexa. Here’s how you can get started listening to audiobooks.
- 1. Download your favorite audiobook app such as Speechify.
- 2. Sign up for an account.
- 3. Browse the library for the best audiobooks and select the first one for free
- 4. Download the audiobook file to your device
- 5. Open the Speechify audiobook app and select the audiobook you want to listen to.
- 6. Adjust the playback speed and other settings to your preference.
- 7. Press play and enjoy!
While you can listen to the bestsellers on almost any device, and preferences may vary, generally smart phones are offer the most convenience factor. You could be working out, grocery shopping, or even watching your dog in the dog park on a Saturday morning.
However, most audiobook apps work across multiple devices so you can pick up that riveting new Stephen King book you started at the dog park, back on your laptop when you get back home.
Speechify is one of the best apps for audiobooks. The pricing structure is the most competitive in the market and the app is easy to use. It features the best sellers and award winning authors. Listen to your favorite books or discover new ones and listen to real voice actors read to you. Getting started is easy, the first book is free.
Research showcasing the brain health benefits of reading on a regular basis is wide-ranging and undeniable. However, research comparing the benefits of reading vs listening is much more sparse. According to professor of psychology and author Dr. Kristen Willeumier, though, there is good reason to believe that the reading experience provided by audiobooks offers many of the same brain benefits as reading a physical book.
Audiobooks are recordings of books that are read aloud by a professional voice actor. The recordings are typically available for purchase and download in digital formats such as MP3, WMA, or AAC. They can also be streamed from online services like Speechify, Audible, AppleBooks, or Spotify.
You simply download the app onto your smart phone, create your account, and in Speechify, you can choose your first book, from our vast library of best-sellers and classics, to read for free.
Audiobooks, like real books can add up over time. Here’s where you can listen to audiobooks for free. Speechify let’s you read your first best seller for free. Apart from that, we have a vast selection of free audiobooks that you can enjoy. Get the same rich experience no matter if the book was free or not.
It depends. Yes, there are free audiobooks and paid audiobooks. Speechify offers a blend of both!
It varies. The easiest way depends on a few things. The app and service you use, which device, and platform. Speechify is the easiest way to listen to audiobooks. Downloading the app is quick. It is not a large app and does not eat up space on your iPhone or Android device.
Listening to audiobooks on your smart phone, with Speechify, is the easiest way to listen to audiobooks.