Deadly Emotions Audiobook Summary
Now with added content and updated statistics! Bestselling author Dr. Don Colbert explores how negative emotions can have a deadly effect on the body, mind, and spirit, and offers techniques for releasing these toxic catalysts.
Destructive emotions can have toxic effects on the body and result in a wide range of serious illnesses – hypertension, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, irritable bowel syndrome, and even some types of cancer. The truth is you may be shaving years off your life expectancy and robbing yourself of the physical healthy you’ve worked hard for.
Readers will learn:
- that depression isn’t “just in your head”
- how to prevent the downward unhealthy spiral of guilt and shame
- how the brain interprets emotions
- how to turn off stress
- the physical dangers of pent-up hostility
- and much more
In Deadly Emotions, Dr. Don Colbert exposes those potentially devastating feelings – what they are, where they come from, and how they manifest themselves. You do not have to be at the mercy of your emotions. Focusing on four areas essential to emotional well-being – truth, forgiveness, joy, and peace – Dr. Colbert shows you how to rise above deadly emotions and find true healthy – for your body, mind, and spirit. This book is ideal for readers who are ready to take control of their health by breaking free from toxic emotions that can have a lasting negative impact on their health. A great resource for those who battle with chronic stress or stress-related conditions.
Self-assessments are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
Other Top Audiobooks
Deadly Emotions Audiobook Narrator
Don Colbert is the narrator of Deadly Emotions audiobook that was written by Don Colbert
About the Author(s) of Deadly Emotions
Don Colbert is the author of Deadly Emotions
More from the same
- Author : Don Colbert
- What Would Jesus Eat Cookbook
- Publisher : Thomas Nelson
- 40 Days With Jesus
- Free to Thrive
- Miraculous Movements
- Fire Dancer
- Prophetic Integrity
Deadly Emotions Full Details
|Length||8 hours 20 minutes|
|Release date||October 06, 2020|
The publisher of the Deadly Emotions is Thomas Nelson. includes the following subjects: The BISAC Subject Code is Emotions, Psychology
The publisher of the Deadly Emotions is Thomas Nelson. The imprint is Thomas Nelson. It is supplied by Thomas Nelson. The ISBN-13 is 9780310332046.
This book is only available in the United States.
- How many Game of Thrones books are there?
- Where to buy cheap books: A comprehensive guide
- How many Jack Reacher books are there?
- How many FNAF books are there?
- How many Warrior Cats books are there?
- How many Wheel of Time books are there?
- The best Vampire Survivors powerups in order
- How to read the Robert Galbraith books in order
- How to read the Artemis Fowl books in order
- How to read Craig Johnson’s books in order
- How to read Cassandra Clare’s books in order
- How to read Lee Child’s books in order
- How to read the In Death book series in order
- Best book quotes
- A tale of two cities reviewed
- All the President’s Men reviewed
- Tintin reviewed
- What are adult coloring books?
- How to read the Percy Jackson books in order
- How to find charities for the blind
- What is the best Bible app
- Where to find free audio Bible downloads
- What is the best free Bible app
- The ultimate guide to the YouVersion Bible app
- Top five Holy Bible apps
- Alternatives to the YouVersion Bible app
- How many books are in the Bible
- How to read James Patterson books in order
- How to read C.J. Box books in order
- How to read and watch Twilight in order
Frequently asked questions
Listening to audiobooks not only easy, it is also very convenient. You can listen to audiobooks on almost every device. From your laptop to your smart phone or even a smart speaker like Apple HomePod or even Alexa. Here’s how you can get started listening to audiobooks.
- 1. Download your favorite audiobook app such as Speechify.
- 2. Sign up for an account.
- 3. Browse the library for the best audiobooks and select the first one for free
- 4. Download the audiobook file to your device
- 5. Open the Speechify audiobook app and select the audiobook you want to listen to.
- 6. Adjust the playback speed and other settings to your preference.
- 7. Press play and enjoy!
While you can listen to the bestsellers on almost any device, and preferences may vary, generally smart phones are offer the most convenience factor. You could be working out, grocery shopping, or even watching your dog in the dog park on a Saturday morning.
However, most audiobook apps work across multiple devices so you can pick up that riveting new Stephen King book you started at the dog park, back on your laptop when you get back home.
Speechify is one of the best apps for audiobooks. The pricing structure is the most competitive in the market and the app is easy to use. It features the best sellers and award winning authors. Listen to your favorite books or discover new ones and listen to real voice actors read to you. Getting started is easy, the first book is free.
Research showcasing the brain health benefits of reading on a regular basis is wide-ranging and undeniable. However, research comparing the benefits of reading vs listening is much more sparse. According to professor of psychology and author Dr. Kristen Willeumier, though, there is good reason to believe that the reading experience provided by audiobooks offers many of the same brain benefits as reading a physical book.
Audiobooks are recordings of books that are read aloud by a professional voice actor. The recordings are typically available for purchase and download in digital formats such as MP3, WMA, or AAC. They can also be streamed from online services like Speechify, Audible, AppleBooks, or Spotify.
You simply download the app onto your smart phone, create your account, and in Speechify, you can choose your first book, from our vast library of best-sellers and classics, to read for free.
Audiobooks, like real books can add up over time. Here’s where you can listen to audiobooks for free. Speechify let’s you read your first best seller for free. Apart from that, we have a vast selection of free audiobooks that you can enjoy. Get the same rich experience no matter if the book was free or not.
It depends. Yes, there are free audiobooks and paid audiobooks. Speechify offers a blend of both!
It varies. The easiest way depends on a few things. The app and service you use, which device, and platform. Speechify is the easiest way to listen to audiobooks. Downloading the app is quick. It is not a large app and does not eat up space on your iPhone or Android device.
Listening to audiobooks on your smart phone, with Speechify, is the easiest way to listen to audiobooks.