How to Land Your Dream Job Audiobook Summary
Do you want to land your dream job? There are some terrific jobs out there, but they’re becoming harder to get. That’s why you’ve got to use your smarts, and that’s why you’ve got to know where to go for the right advice. Look no further. Previously published as Don’t Send a Resume, How to Land Your Dream Job is a wisdom-packed audiobook that has inspired–and rewarded–countless listeners. Bestselling author and innovative thinker Jeffrey J. Fox gives you the edge on the competition and helps you prepare for the challenges and rewards of landing not just a good job, but a great one.
To land your dream job you’ve got to ignore the common wisdom–you’ve got to be creative and devise a winning strategy that will help you set yourself head and shoulders above the average guy. From writing an impact letter to making the best impression in an interview, handling employer concerns, and playing corporate parlor games, this program will help prepare you for the challenges of getting the job you’ve always dreamed of.
“The breadth of this authors’ common sense and creativity is impressive.” – AudioFile
Other Top Audiobooks
How to Land Your Dream Job Audiobook Narrator
Jeffrey J. Fox is the narrator of How to Land Your Dream Job audiobook that was written by Jeffrey J. Fox
Jeffrey J. Fox has written six bestselling business books, including How To Become A Rainmaker and How to Become CEO. The founder of Fox & Company, a premier marketing consulting firm, he has been named “Outstanding Marketer” by Sales and Marketing Management magazine. He has held senior marketing positions at several international companies and is a sought-after speaker to senior executives. A graduate of Trinity College, he holds an MBA from Harvard Business School. He lives in New Hampshire and has offices in Avon, Connecticut.
About the Author(s) of How to Land Your Dream Job
Jeffrey J. Fox is the author of How to Land Your Dream Job
More from the same
How to Land Your Dream Job Full Details
|Narrator||Jeffrey J. Fox|
|Length||2 hours 40 minutes|
|Author||Jeffrey J. Fox|
|Release date||March 20, 2007|
The publisher of the How to Land Your Dream Job is Macmillan Audio. includes the following subjects: The BISAC Subject Code is Business & Economics, Personal Success
The publisher of the How to Land Your Dream Job is Macmillan Audio. The imprint is Macmillan Audio. It is supplied by Macmillan Audio. The ISBN-13 is 9781427202536.
This book is only available in the United States.
- How many Game of Thrones books are there?
- Where to buy cheap books: A comprehensive guide
- How many Jack Reacher books are there?
- How many FNAF books are there?
- How many Warrior Cats books are there?
- How many Wheel of Time books are there?
- The best Vampire Survivors powerups in order
- How to read the Robert Galbraith books in order
- How to read the Artemis Fowl books in order
- How to read Craig Johnson’s books in order
- How to read Cassandra Clare’s books in order
- How to read Lee Child’s books in order
- How to read the In Death book series in order
- Best book quotes
- A tale of two cities reviewed
- All the President’s Men reviewed
- Tintin reviewed
- What are adult coloring books?
- How to read the Percy Jackson books in order
- How to find charities for the blind
- What is the best Bible app
- Where to find free audio Bible downloads
- What is the best free Bible app
- The ultimate guide to the YouVersion Bible app
- Top five Holy Bible apps
- Alternatives to the YouVersion Bible app
- How many books are in the Bible
- How to read James Patterson books in order
- How to read C.J. Box books in order
- How to read and watch Twilight in order
Frequently asked questions
Listening to audiobooks not only easy, it is also very convenient. You can listen to audiobooks on almost every device. From your laptop to your smart phone or even a smart speaker like Apple HomePod or even Alexa. Here’s how you can get started listening to audiobooks.
- 1. Download your favorite audiobook app such as Speechify.
- 2. Sign up for an account.
- 3. Browse the library for the best audiobooks and select the first one for free
- 4. Download the audiobook file to your device
- 5. Open the Speechify audiobook app and select the audiobook you want to listen to.
- 6. Adjust the playback speed and other settings to your preference.
- 7. Press play and enjoy!
While you can listen to the bestsellers on almost any device, and preferences may vary, generally smart phones are offer the most convenience factor. You could be working out, grocery shopping, or even watching your dog in the dog park on a Saturday morning.
However, most audiobook apps work across multiple devices so you can pick up that riveting new Stephen King book you started at the dog park, back on your laptop when you get back home.
Speechify is one of the best apps for audiobooks. The pricing structure is the most competitive in the market and the app is easy to use. It features the best sellers and award winning authors. Listen to your favorite books or discover new ones and listen to real voice actors read to you. Getting started is easy, the first book is free.
Research showcasing the brain health benefits of reading on a regular basis is wide-ranging and undeniable. However, research comparing the benefits of reading vs listening is much more sparse. According to professor of psychology and author Dr. Kristen Willeumier, though, there is good reason to believe that the reading experience provided by audiobooks offers many of the same brain benefits as reading a physical book.
Audiobooks are recordings of books that are read aloud by a professional voice actor. The recordings are typically available for purchase and download in digital formats such as MP3, WMA, or AAC. They can also be streamed from online services like Speechify, Audible, AppleBooks, or Spotify.
You simply download the app onto your smart phone, create your account, and in Speechify, you can choose your first book, from our vast library of best-sellers and classics, to read for free.
Audiobooks, like real books can add up over time. Here’s where you can listen to audiobooks for free. Speechify let’s you read your first best seller for free. Apart from that, we have a vast selection of free audiobooks that you can enjoy. Get the same rich experience no matter if the book was free or not.
It depends. Yes, there are free audiobooks and paid audiobooks. Speechify offers a blend of both!
It varies. The easiest way depends on a few things. The app and service you use, which device, and platform. Speechify is the easiest way to listen to audiobooks. Downloading the app is quick. It is not a large app and does not eat up space on your iPhone or Android device.
Listening to audiobooks on your smart phone, with Speechify, is the easiest way to listen to audiobooks.