Jim Cramer’s Getting Back to Even Audiobook Summary
Jim Cramer, host of CNBC’s Mad Money and bestselling author and financial guru, offers specific advice about how to overcome your fear of the markets and put your investments back on track to recover from the financial debacle of 2008-2009.
You don’t even look at your 401(k) statements any longer. When mail comes from your broker or your mutual fund, you throw it in a drawer unopened. You know how bad things are and you’re just waiting for them to improve before you start thinking about your money again.
But how long will that take? How many opportunities will you miss while you hide your head in the sand? Shouldn’t you be doing something?
Jim Cramer says that there are positive steps you can take to start the financial healing process. You can start to get back to even, then go from there. Cramer explains how to make the best of the bad situation you’re in, and how not to succumb to fear and panic. He tell you what steps to take depending on your age and your financial goals. Getting Back to Even will include advice on refinancing a mortgage, recovering from job loss or downsizing, and making a new financial plan. It will include twenty new rules for investing that fit the current economic climate.
Jim Cramer believes that the stock market is still the best long-term investment anyone can make. He’ll offer guidance on which stocks to select, or how to find a reliable and successful mutual-fund manager, and how to spot the economic recovery when it happens.
Whether you’re 25 and investing to build wealth or 65 and hoping to restore your retirement savings, you’ll need the advice Jim Cramer offers in Getting Back to Even.
Other Top Audiobooks
Jim Cramer’s Getting Back to Even Audiobook Narrator
James J. Cramer is the narrator of Jim Cramer’s Getting Back to Even audiobook that was written by James J. Cramer
About the Author(s) of Jim Cramer’s Getting Back to Even
James J. Cramer is the author of Jim Cramer’s Getting Back to Even
More From the Same
Jim Cramer’s Getting Back to Even Full Details
|James J. Cramer
|6 hours 27 minutes
|James J. Cramer
|Simon & Schuster Audio
|February 29, 2024
The publisher of the Jim Cramer’s Getting Back to Even is Simon & Schuster Audio. includes the following subjects: The BISAC Subject Code is Business & Economics, Personal Finance, Investing
The publisher of the Jim Cramer’s Getting Back to Even is Simon & Schuster Audio. The imprint is Simon & Schuster Audio. It is supplied by Simon & Schuster Audio. The ISBN-13 is 9780743598422.
This book is only available in the United States.
Most Popular Audiobooks
- Which books are available on Spotify?
- Are audiobooks free on Spotify with membership?
- Top Destinations for Free eBooks and Audiobooks Online
- Best Alternative to Barnes & Noble Online
- The Best Places to Buy eBooks: Beyond the Kindle Ecosystem
- What are the best places to find free ebooks?
- Best Independent Companies to Buy eBooks from
- How many Game of Thrones books are there?
- Where to buy cheap books: A comprehensive guide
- How many Jack Reacher books are there?
- How many FNAF books are there?
- How many Warrior Cats books are there?
- How many Wheel of Time books are there?
- The best Vampire Survivors powerups in order
- How to read the Robert Galbraith books in order
- How to read the Artemis Fowl books in order
- How to read Craig Johnson’s books in order
- How to read Cassandra Clare’s books in order
- How to read Lee Child’s books in order
- How to read the In Death book series in order
- Best book quotes
- A tale of two cities reviewed
- All the President’s Men reviewed
- Tintin reviewed
- What are adult coloring books?
- How to read the Percy Jackson books in order
- How to find charities for the blind
- What is the best Bible app
- Where to find free audio Bible downloads
- What is the best free Bible app
Frequently asked questions
Listening to audiobooks not only easy, it is also very convenient. You can listen to audiobooks on almost every device. From your laptop to your smart phone or even a smart speaker like Apple HomePod or even Alexa. Here’s how you can get started listening to audiobooks.
- 1. Download your favorite audiobook app such as Speechify.
- 2. Sign up for an account.
- 3. Browse the library for the best audiobooks and select the first one for free
- 4. Download the audiobook file to your device
- 5. Open the Speechify audiobook app and select the audiobook you want to listen to.
- 6. Adjust the playback speed and other settings to your preference.
- 7. Press play and enjoy!
While you can listen to the bestsellers on almost any device, and preferences may vary, generally smart phones are offer the most convenience factor. You could be working out, grocery shopping, or even watching your dog in the dog park on a Saturday morning.
However, most audiobook apps work across multiple devices so you can pick up that riveting new Stephen King book you started at the dog park, back on your laptop when you get back home.
Speechify is one of the best apps for audiobooks. The pricing structure is the most competitive in the market and the app is easy to use. It features the best sellers and award winning authors. Listen to your favorite books or discover new ones and listen to real voice actors read to you. Getting started is easy, the first book is free.
Research showcasing the brain health benefits of reading on a regular basis is wide-ranging and undeniable. However, research comparing the benefits of reading vs listening is much more sparse. According to professor of psychology and author Dr. Kristen Willeumier, though, there is good reason to believe that the reading experience provided by audiobooks offers many of the same brain benefits as reading a physical book.
Audiobooks are recordings of books that are read aloud by a professional voice actor. The recordings are typically available for purchase and download in digital formats such as MP3, WMA, or AAC. They can also be streamed from online services like Speechify, Audible, AppleBooks, or Spotify.
You simply download the app onto your smart phone, create your account, and in Speechify, you can choose your first book, from our vast library of best-sellers and classics, to read for free.
Audiobooks, like real books can add up over time. Here’s where you can listen to audiobooks for free. Speechify let’s you read your first best seller for free. Apart from that, we have a vast selection of free audiobooks that you can enjoy. Get the same rich experience no matter if the book was free or not.
It depends. Yes, there are free audiobooks and paid audiobooks. Speechify offers a blend of both!
It varies. The easiest way depends on a few things. The app and service you use, which device, and platform. Speechify is the easiest way to listen to audiobooks. Downloading the app is quick. It is not a large app and does not eat up space on your iPhone or Android device.
Listening to audiobooks on your smart phone, with Speechify, is the easiest way to listen to audiobooks.