Best AI voice generators
If you are looking for the best AI voice generator, there are lots of options available. From Lovo to Murf and from Play.ht, you need to find the best text-to-speech program with the right API to meet your needs, regardless of whether you are listening to audiobooks, looking at web pages, or viewing social media posts, or looking at news articles. Which option is best for your needs?
The benefits of using AI voice generators
If you decide to use a customized voice generator, there are a few major benefits to know. These include:
- You can access natural-sounding voices that can handle websites, books, and research papers that allow you to listen to them while focusing on other needs.
- You can use an AI voice generator to read to you if you have a visual disability or learning visibility, such as dyslexia, that would otherwise make it hard to read. This can turn a reading experience into a more podcast-like experience.
- You can control the different pronunciations to find the right voice for the situation.
Think carefully about the voice generator you want to choose. If you find the right voice generator, you can dramatically improve your productivity and accessibility.
How to choose the right AI voice generator for your needs
If you are looking for a voice generator, there are a lot of factors to consider before you make your final decision. Some of the top factors to keep in mind include:
- Think carefully about the different languages the program can handle. You need to find a program that can handle dozens of languages, ranging from English to Spanish and from French to Chinese. Make sure you choose a program that offers the languages you need and in a natural-sounding voice.
- Consider the pricing as a part of your decision-making process. Ideally, you should find a program that offers a free trial with different audio files that can help you figure out if the program is right for you, as well as a program that fits your budget.
- Consider the platforms the program is compatible with. You might be interested in a program that can work on Microsoft, Apple, iOS, MacOS, Android, Linux, and numerous other platforms.
- Think about customization. Find a program with numerous voice actors and artificial intelligence voices from which to choose.
If you think about these factors ahead of time, you can find the right program to meet your needs.
The top 5 vest AI voice generators on the market
If you are looking for the best voice generators, there are a few options to consider. They include:
One of the first options you should consider is Resemble.ai. This is a program that gives you access to human-like voices with numerous customizable options. Many people like this program because it offers more features than just about any other program available. The speech generator and voice skins are so varied that it might be hard to decide which voice you want, but it is a great option.
If you want streamlined speech synthesis with a realistic voice, then consider Murf. Murf is one of the older programs out there, and its services have been fine-tuned to give you numerous options. The features might not be as impressive as some of the other choices, but it is difficult to beat the price.
If you are a freelancer looking for e-learning with synthetic voices, then play.ht could be the right option for you. This is a program that is known for being very easy to use. All of the features are placed right in front of you, everything is right where you think it should be, and the learning curve is short. The voice synthesis is smooth, the AI text reader is solid, and the AI voiceover is impressive.
4. Lovo AI
Lovo AI is a high-quality voice generator that features the latest in machine learning. You can fine-tune your voice with a number of formats, and you will have a very easy time understanding the voice that comes from this program. It is a versatile option that has a number of use cases, so consider exploring Lovo AI.
If you are looking for a newer program that gives you access to natural-sounding voices with real-time speech, then Speechify is the way to go. This is one of the top programs available. Featuring the latest AI technology, this program is available on all major platforms, gives you access to dozens of languages, and has hundreds of different voices from which to choose. While the free basic plan is impressive, there is an enterprise plan that makes this SSML program better than most other option. You can even try out the free plan with a free trial of the premium voices before you decide if you want to upgrade from the free version. There are even female voices available. Consider checking out the chrome extension to learn more about this option.
How to use an AI voice generator to improve your productivity
If you are interested in using generated speech with offline or online text to improve your productivity, there are a few tips to follow. They include:
- Pick the right voice. IVR has come a long way, but you need to pick a voice that is easy for you to understand. It might even sound like your own voice! The easier it is to understand, the easier it will be for you to multitask.
- Have a smooth internet connection for commercial and personal use. The speech styles of the TTS program could get broken up if the internet connection is choppy, which would make it hard to understand.
- Choose a program that is user-friendly. The goal is to turn it on and forget it. You can increase the reading speed and work on something else as the audio file plays.
There are lots of unique voices with professional voice actors available, so consider a variety of programs that can improve your productivity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most common questions people ask about voice assistants and AI voice generator tools include:
Can AI generate voices?
Yes, AI can generate natural-sounding speech with the right voice style to meet your needs. Some tools are better than others, but strong programs such as Speechify have voices that reflect different natural human emotions.
What is the most realistic TTS voice?
If you are looking for the top speaking styles, then you should check out the pro plan that comes with the speech voice generator Speechify. This speech tool has an incredibly realistic voice selection that can be perfect for a variety of situations.
Is voice cloning possible?
With access to a voice changer, such as spik.ai or WAV files from ClipChamp, voice cloning might be possible. IBM might come out with a new tool in the future, but right now, Speechify is the way to go for AI voices.