The Ultimate Guide to Extraordinary Mommy Audiobook is an excellent resource for seasoned and new moms. Learn how it helps you become an extraordinary parent and other parenting gems.
Modern moms try their best to juggle earning money, being the primary caregiver, and much more, typically on little sleep. And while there isn’t a survival guide or manual on the best way to be a mom, the Extraordinary Mommy audiobook is a great place to start. It teaches you how to navigate the demands of parenthood and become a parenting guru.
Keep reading for an essential guide on this audiobook’s main themes and many more helpful parenting tips for self-care and happy kids.
What is the Extraordinary Mommy audiobook about?
Being a mom is one of the most important jobs in the world, and amidst all the crying and dirty diapers, mothers can forget what truly matters. But what if you had an ultimate guide for positive parenting and being a more peaceful parent overall?
The Extraordinary Mommy: A Loving Guide to Mastering Life’s Most Important Job audiobook is a comprehensive guide that delivers wisdom, encouragement, and a strategy to overcome any mommy challenge. You’ll learn reliable failsafe techniques for resolving parenting challenges by asking yourself what love would do to resolve a situation.
Additionally, the audiobook offers priceless parenting advice, including:
- How to raise kind, confident, and capable children
- How to stop yelling and keep patient and calm
- How to shift from doing to being
- The “dos and don’ts” to reduce stress and create more joy
In addition to step-by-step guides and advice, the book contains entertaining stories and heartfelt insights. Life Therapist and Author Jasmin Terrany has masterfully written and narrated her second audiobook of the Be Extraordinary series. Her invaluable parenting guidance is founded on the remarkable mothering she received from her late mother.
Jasmin’s narration performance is loving and friendly. In addition, she is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), so whether you’re a seasoned mom or it’s your first time, you can stand by her expert advice.
Where to find the audiobook?
Some of the leading vendors of the Extraordinary Mommy audiobook include Audible, Amazon, and Apple Books. You can download it to almost any device to listen to at any time.
By visiting audible.com or using the Audible app, you can download a copy using a credit card payment, an Audible coupon, or Audible credits. The audiobook will go to your Library for you to download.
Apple Books are for Apple devices. Once you’ve found the Extraordinary Mommy, tap or click it, then tap or click the price. Then it will appear in your Library for downloading.
Other audiobooks for moms
There are many great audiobooks and must-reads for child development guidance and navigating parenthood. Here are some great examples:
- Calm Parents, Happy Kids
- Do as the Fall Does and Let Go!
- How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen
- 5 Ways to Make Daily Self-Care Successful
- The Best Marriage App Your Sex Life Needs
- How to Raise Helpful Children in a Selfish World
- The Four Winds
- Bonus advice for modern moms
Here are some quick parenting gems for modern moms:
- For two-way patience, show patience. You can be more easygoing by identifying your triggers to try and prepare for them in the future. For example, you can prepare clothing for the next day to prevent rushing. In addition, develop a strategy to manage stress at the times you feel irritated.
- Exercise regularly for a healthy way to reduce stress and anxiety. Consider making it a regular bonding activity from which the whole family will benefit.
- Set a good example for your children to follow. Some methods include showing vulnerability and sharing how you overcame obstacles to teach them resilience.
- Listen attentively whenever your child is speaking to you. Your child will learn how to respect you by listening when you talk.
- While your children are young, consider investing in Montessori toys. These toys are based on Montessori education principles to help your child develop independence, adaptability, fairness, and positivity.
- Start connecting with your child early. Work to develop a bond and attachment through things like hugs and kisses. Create time out of your schedule to foster a deeper connection. In addition, encourage your child to connect with others.
- Practice being present. Enjoy and cherish the abundance of funny and cute parenting moments for higher happiness levels.
- Make personal time for yourself or with your spouse. This is also crucial for parental happiness. An hour or two of indulging in a home pampering session or date night after the baby sleeps can work wonders.
Listen to bestselling audiobooks with Speechify
To be an extraordinary mom or anything extraordinary in life requires consistent work. However, moms need entertainment too, and audiobooks can be listened to on a road trip while relaxing or performing light chores. To add to the joy that your family gives you, consider using the Speechify audiobook app for access to over 100,000 entertaining audiobooks.
Listen to audiobooks from New York Times bestselling authors and podcasts using the most accessible audiobook app on the market. Try Speechify today to access your next motivational, empowering, and uplifting audiobook.
Is the Extraordinary Mommy audiobook the same as the Extraordinary Mommy blog?
No, it isn’t the same. Jasmin Terrany does not write the Extraordinary Mommy blog.
What is the occupation of the audiobook’s author?
Author of the Extraordinary Mommy audiobook, Jasmin Terrany, is a licensed psychotherapist and personal life therapist.
Are there other narrators for Extraordinary Mommy?
No. The extraordinary mommy audiobook was narrated solely by Jasmin Terrany.
What are the benefits of breastfeeding?
The benefits of breastfeeding include protecting your baby against some short and long-term diseases, illnesses, and infections. Your baby can digest breast milk easier without an upset stomach, diarrhea, or constipation. Other benefits include creating a bond with your child.