Online English classes are becoming more popular every day. People love the flexibility and convenience of learning from home. Whether you’re looking for online lessons to boost your skills, learn English from scratch, or diversify your learning experience, Speechify English lessons check all the boxes.
What are Speechify English lessons?
Speechify is an India-based speaking-first English platform that offers English classes to learners worldwide. Speechify lessons train vocabulary, grammar, and confidence building. The company offers a conversational style of teaching on English any subject:
- Spoken English classes (general English). The online English Speaking course helps polish your communication skills. They accept special requests to focus more on writing, vocabulary, and other aspects of language if needed.
- Business English classes. Take this course if you want to make business communication with international colleagues easier. The course also covers email and report writing.
- English for kids. This course improves the child’s speaking, reading, and writing skills. The English tutors can also assist with homework.
- The lessons last for 30 or 60 minutes, including one free trial lesson for 30 minutes.
Advantages of Speechify English include:
- Affordable pricing. The company guarantees excellent pricing for one-on-one speaking courses in English.
- Tailored learning experience. The classes are individual (one-to-one), and the teacher is 100% dedicated to the learner.
- Speaking-first school. Speechify teachers focus on building English speaking skills. A student speaks for up to 70% of the class time.
- Flexible schedule. Students can schedule any time that works for them, no questions asked.
- Refunds available. The platform promises to issue refunds within seven days of purchase for students who don’t take any classes.
- Expert tutors. Speechify teachers have experience in the field and are trained to understand the challenges of English language learners.
English conversation classes can help you progress, but what does the learning process with this school really look like?
How do Speechify English lessons work?
Sign up for a demo lesson
If you’re interested in trying Speechify, you can do so with a free demo lesson. You meet with a teacher for 30 minutes, and they assess your needs and current English level.
During the trial lesson, you’re also able to experience the teaching techniques and ask questions about the classes. The teacher will provide you with detailed feedback following the lesson.
Pick a study plan
Following your trial lesson, you’ll be able to pick from the four study plans offered by the company.
Make the payment
The next step is to pay for the lessons you want. The platform accepts debit and credit cards, UPI, and net banking.
Once your payment is processed, you’ll receive login details via WhatsApp or email. You get access to the platform’s system to book classes according to your schedule. You can schedule a 30-minute or 60-minute lesson.
Take the lesson
The lessons take place on multiple platforms, including Zoom, Skype, and Google Meet.
Read the feedback
After you’re done with the lesson, the teacher sends detailed lesson feedback regarding student progress.
- Transfer the leftover lessons from one course to the new plan you purchase.
- Refer the company to your friends or family members and receive free lessons and attractive awards.
That’s it! Speechify English lessons are simple and flexible. But what do the online reviews say about the platform?
Speechify English lessons reviews
The Speechify English platform is marketed as one of the best ones in India. Most students praise the teachers for their patience, professionalism, and knowledge of the English language.
Parents with children who use the platform to learn English are usually happy with the way teachers approach the lessons with the kids. Lessons are instructive and entertaining.
Teachers are said to monitor the progress of their students continuously. Students notice the improvements in vocabulary, pronunciation, and diction after finishing a course at Speechify.
Note that most reviews about this school only exist on the company’s website. The lack of impressions on the internet aside from their site prevents us from presenting a more objective image.
Learn English with Speechify
If you’re an avid English language learner, you’re going to love the name Speechify. Apart from an online platform for remote classes on the language, Speechify is also the name for a text to speech app.
Differently from online Spoken English language courses, the Speechify app is verified by millions of users worldwide.
But what does text to speech mean and how can it help you learn a foreign language or improve your communication skills?
Text to speech is an AI tool that can read aloud any text (web page, Gmail content, messages, etc.) you ask it to read.
The app can read in high quality lifelike native English voices and in multiple accents (US, UK, Australian, Canadian). In the context of learning English, this means you get to:
- Improve your pronunciation by listening to how words are read.
- Improve reading skills by listening to the text and tracking its highlighted version on the screen.
- Proofread your English essays or other writings. Copy-paste your own work in English and listen to the software read it aloud. Most intermediate and advanced learners will be able to spot mistakes in spelling and in English grammar.
Learning a new language like English has never been easier with such accessible tools as Speechify. You can use the app on your mobile device (iOS, Android), desktop, or as a Chrome browser extension. Enrich your language learning journey by testing the software for free. Just visit the official page.
What is the best program to learn English?
Some of the best online English language programs include Rocket Languages, Preply, iTalki, Pimsleur, and the Speechify app.
Which app is best for English-speaking practice?
iTalki and Preply have hundreds of native speakers and tutors that can help you reach a fluent English level.
Is there a way to learn English for free?
Yes, there are numerous resources that allow learning English for free. BBC podcasts, British Council programs, and Duolingo have some of the best free study materials, quizzes, and programs in English.
How can I learn English vocabulary?
Expose yourself to English text as much as possible. Write down new words and make sentences with them. Practice topic-specific conversations with online teachers. Play word games online.
How can I apply for Speechify English lessons?
Submit a free demo request on speechify.in to apply.