“Simply a fantastic program for youngsters to learn cursive writing,” declared Children’s Technology Review in awarding it the Editor’s Choice Award (96/100). toppick.smartAppsForKids.com: 5/5
20,000 of the 70,000 units sold were to schools.
• Demonstrate and enforce proper letter tracing techniques The top three US fonts (ZB, DN, and HWT) plus five other types (UK, French, Swiss)
• Fun letter tracing with more than 50 animated stickers, sound effects, and interactive activities that animate the letters at the conclusion of the letter tracing.
• The ability to make your own word lists; uppercase and lowercase letters, numerals, and words (and record audio for each word)
• Completely adaptable to meet each child’s needs (letter size, difficulty,…)
Shapes tracing activity for toddlers; reports that show the child’s work allow you to monitor their growth.
• Make downloadable worksheets for your kids to practice writing on paper.
The first 8 letters, numerals, and words, as well as all the shapes, are all free. By making a one-time in-app payment, you can unlock the remaining letters, the option to add your own sentences, and the opportunity to make printable worksheets.
AWESOME FOR KIDS
Kids love to have fun, and Cursive Writing Wizard provides plenty of entertainment to keep them engaged in their studies.
• Using more than 50 animated stickers and music effects, they can trace.
• Following the completion of the tracing, kids can engage in six animated letter games.
They can record their voice for every word they trace, even their own name, and add stars in the 5-Stars play option.
IDEAL FOR TEACHERS & PARENTS
• The capacity to generate one’s own word lists (and record audio for each word)
• Children’s activities are detailedly reported, and children’s progress can be seen by replaying and exporting the tracings.
• Word list import/export
• A variety of settings to adjust the program to the child’s present level of education (such as letter size, complexity, showing or hiding the model, allowing pauses in between critical parts, etc.).
• The three most widely used US fonts (ZB, DN, and HWT), plus five other fonts (UK, French, Swiss)
• Numbers, upper- and lower-case letters (and word lists)
• Both letter names and sounds (which can be customized)
• An adaptable “5-Stars” play style that asks the youngster to trace a letter or a word five times using various controls (each step is more challenging)
• Make as many users as you want
• The software has a lot of customization options (sound, game time limit, black background,…)
• In the A-Z area, there are specific visuals that correspond to the letters (such as an ant for A/a).
READ THE INSIDE
As a Moms with Apps member, we adhere to the “Know what’s inside” guidelines for children’s app development.
The privacy of children is important to L’Escapadou. We think you shouldn’t have to be concerned about the apps or websites tracking your children. It’s an app
• Does not assemble any user data (we do not use data collection tools)
• External Links: Safe parent areas are accessible where you can contact us and view our other apps. So that young children cannot access a parent area, an addition must be solved before accessing it.