The Esencia Extension for Chrome (BETA) is the ideal tool for summarizing news, blogs, technical publications, and more.
The Esencia Extension for Chrome (BETA) is the ideal tool for summarizing news, blogs, technical publications, and more. Use Esencia to create concise summaries of articles when you have more reading than time to do so. This will help you rapidly pick the articles that are fascinating and significant enough to read in their entirety.
Esencia will produce concise summaries for your articles in a separate summary tab with a simple right-click menu or keyboard shortcut on the URL. Read all the summaries in one place by going to the summary tab.
Features of an extension
• Using a keyboard shortcut, one-click summary of any link page (Option-Click [Mac] or Alt-Click [Windows])
• You can summarize any link by selecting it from the right-click menu; no page loading is necessary.
• Keeps summary records on your PC. No internet connection is necessary to view these summaries.
• Works with links to websites for magazines (such as the NYT, WSJ, etc.), Facebook, Twitter, GMail, and other sites.
• Be aware of the links that have been summarized on a page.
• Wholly Unrestricted. Premium Version is coming soon.
New in 0.43
• The summary page now allows you to set your email address (if the user is not logged in to Chrome)
• For summaries that were incomplete or unable to be condensed, the original link to the full article was added.