Have you ever had to read a lengthy email, book, or online article but felt that it took forever to finish it?
By using a process known as subvocalization or internal speech, your brain often tries to speak the words you read.
The RSVP feature in Flash Reader eliminates this restriction by displaying words so quickly that your brain doesn’t have time to subvocalize them while still enabling you to retain what you’ve read.
No matter the type of reading—light reading, complex business communications, etc.—training your eyes to read more quickly is simple, and with each article you finish, your reading ability and comprehension improve even further.
• Dropbox, Pocket, and Instapaper support
• Open and import eBook files and documents like as DOC, RTF, TXT, PDF, EPUB, DOCX, AZW (Amazon Kindle only accepts.AZW files), MOBI, and ODT (OpenDocument) files
Note: No copy protection or OCR (scanned) features are permitted in documents. They must also be DRM-free.
• Support for a variety of document formats
• Import data from iTunes, Dropbox, and other file-opening programs.
• An integrated web browser that supports Google search in its entirety and allows you to save articles
• Bookmarks allow you to quickly pick up where you left off
• Use the camera on your phone to import documents
• An iOS 8 extension that makes importing files and websites simple
• Various reading options for your needs
• Customization, including word speed (WPM), word speed (WPS), themes, fonts, and font sizes
• Increase your output and acquire the ability to read quickly.
• Compatible with all iPhone, iPod, and iPad models, including the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!