Use GoodNotes on Mac to access your digital notes wherever you work. With iCloud, your digital notes will be synced on all your devices, making the GoodNotes Mac app the perfect partner to access your digital notes on your computer.
NEVER LOSE YOUR NOTES
• Search your handwritten notes, typed text, PDF text, document outlines, folder titles, and document titles.
• Create unlimited folders and subfolders, or mark your Favorite ones to keep everything organized.
• Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents.
• Add hyperlinks to external websites, videos, articles to build your knowledge map.
• Back up all your notes to iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive and sync across all devices so you will never lose them.
ESCAPE THE LIMITS OF ANALOG PAPER
• Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors.
• Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shape Tool.
• Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks.
• Choose to erase the entire stroke, only parts of it, or only highlighters to leave the ink intact.
• Select to edit or move a specific object with the Lasso Tool.
• Add, create, or import your stickers, pictures, tables, diagrams, and more with Elements to enrich your notes.
• Choose from a large set of beautiful covers and useful paper templates, including Blank Paper, Ruled Paper, Cornell Paper, Checklists, To-dos, Planners, Music Paper, Flashcards, and more.
• Upload any PDF or image as a custom notebook cover or paper template for more customization.
SHARE, COLLABORATE, & PRESENT FROM YOUR MAC
• Present a lecture, a lesson, a business plan, a brainstorming result, or your group study without distractions when you connect your Mac via AirPlay or HDMI to an external screen.
• Use Laser Pointer on your iPad to guide your audience’s attention during your presentation.
• Collaborate with others on the same document using a sharable link.
Source: App store