Jamboard is a digital whiteboard that is included in G Suite that provides a high-quality collaboration experience for groups as well as classrooms. Feel free to let your imagination run wild as you construct a Jam, make changes to it on the go, and then share it with other people. Everyone is welcome to contribute to the Jam at any time and in any location. You can use your smartphone or tablet to either join an existing Jam on a nearby board or start a new Jam if your place of business or school uses Jamboard gear.
* Bring your thoughts to life by drawing them using a variety of pens and colors.
* Collaborate in real time with other people who are also using the same Jam you are using by sharing it with them.
* Include post-it notes when coming up with ideas as a group.
* Inserting photos and stickers into your Jams will help bring them to life.
* Documents can be annotated collaboratively by importing drive files from G Suite.
* Use the laser pointer tool to bring attention to certain objects.
Notice Regarding Permissions
The camera takes pictures that may then be inserted into jams.
Contacts: Tell the individuals on your contact list about your favorite jams.
Jamboards can be found in the surrounding area.
You can look at the photos and data that are stored on your device.