Don’t let your emotions dictate how you live. Take charge of it!
The mood tracker and writing software Moodnotes can help you capture your mood and develop better thinking habits. With the help of Moodnotes, you may keep track of your mood over time, avoid typical thinking pitfalls, and cultivate viewpoints that lead to greater happiness and wellbeing.
Moodnotes is based on the cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology content that has been scientifically backed by researchers. It was developed by design professionals and clinical psychologists (the same people who created MoodKit). includes iCloud sync/backup and the Apple Watch app.
Moodnotes assists you in
– Monitor your mood and learn what makes it happen.
– Use the device’s camera to automatically scan your face.
– Use photos or pictures to save your memories.
– Read articles on self-awareness written by mental health professionals.
– Form better thought patterns.
– Acquire knowledge of your thinking “traps” and how to escape them.
– Decrease stress and increase your sense of wellbeing
– Adopt fresh, constructive viewpoints in situations
– Develop your sense of self
exclusively featured by Apple in the “All The Feels” tab story on the App Store Today page.
Join the Premium program to access the following features:
– Enter as many times as you like each day.
– Keep an eye on your personal data and assess your mood insights.
– Include notes to complement your mood entries.
– Access the area titled “Notable insights” to discover more about your mental state.
– Discover more full-text articles about yourself.
* When your purchase is confirmed, subscription fees will be charged to your iTunes account.
* Unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, subscriptions renew themselves and money is debited to your iTunes account. Your Subscription Plan determines how much the renewal will cost. Our regular Subscription Plans are as follows:
* Subscription for one month
(1) One-Year Subscription
* A free trial subscription will immediately convert to a paid subscription. After making a purchase, go to your Account Settings to adjust or cancel the automatic renewal of your free trial. You will be relegated to the free service and the cancellation will go into effect 24 hours after the final day of the current membership month.
* Take notice that when you buy a premium subscription during the free trial time, any unused portion of the free trial period (if offered) will be lost.