All of the extensions here that are connected to “notes” that I searched for can only publish in pop-up windows, not on web pages. thus I created this:
1) You can take notes on any page of the website, in any position.
2) Real-time note saving occurs.
3) The ability to drag and drop a bar to move any note using the mouse
4) The notes are loaded automatically when you visit that page again.
5) A badge displaying the note counts for that page is displayed on the logo.
Options to alter the notes’ style
7) A summary feature for the notes
Resize the note, then use the context menu to create it.
10) Show, Hide, Iconize, Pin, Unpin Notes on Page
list every note on a page (number 11)
Create a note by right-clicking a web page in step 12
Based on version 0.9.0:
Notes can be synced between various computers by using the following two steps:
If you have any comments, let me know.
Fixed options save bug in version 0.7
Improved settings page in version 0.7.1
Adjust note size and note bar position in version 0.7.2
0.7.3 – Context-sensitive note creation
0.7.4 fixes the select text in notes bug and allows you to slide the note around.
0.8: Notes regarding page visibility
– iconize notes on a page – display all notes on a page in a pop-up window
Performance enhancement for version 0.8.1
0.8.2: Pin or unpin the note and select your colors
0.8.3 – Remove every note from a page from the summary page.
0.8.4 – may show/hide Date and time are displayed in a bar on the settings page.
Sync notes, version 0.9.