With Note Crypt for Android, you can keep your notes safe and secure.
Internet access is NOT needed! You can be confident that your notes won’t be uploaded to an unidentified server and will be safely stored just on your smartphone.
You must select the database name (either the full path in memory or just the name) and click the Create button when the program initially starts up.
After selecting a password, click the Open button to access the database. Make numerous password-protected, encrypted databases (files).
• Enter new notes into a database, giving each one a title, tags, and text field.
• Sort the list of notes based on tags.
• Select the star icon to designate the notes as important.
• Organizing your notes by alphabet or date of creation.
• Modify the database’s existing password.
• Using cipher-block chaining (CBC), PKCS5Padding, and a random IV produced at each save, the database is safely secured with AES 128 bit.
A random salt and PBKDF2WithHmacSHA1 are used for the KDF.