otefuel builds on research-supported learning strategies like spaced repetition and the Cornell note-taking approach and is ideal for taking notes on books, lectures, videos, and podcasts.
Some noteworthy traits
It enables you to generate flashcards from your notes by adding questions or using Notefuel’s artificial intelligence to do so.
• Notifies you when reviewing your notes is best for effective information retention, making it simple to take advantage of “spaced repetition”
• a built-in text scanner that enables you to input highlights from physical books using ultra-modern, quick optical character recognition (OCR).
• Simple import of Amazon Kindle highlights and notes, enabling you to read your Kindle data again and learn from it. It operates offline, enabling note-taking on a plane, train, or in any other location with spotty connectivity
• allows for device syncing
• Send classmates and coworkers a link to exchange thoughts with them.
• is not required to sign in
• You can freely export your notes to avoid being confined.