This is the best note organizing app I’ve worked with yet. I was a longtime Evernote user and then have used Bear hardcore for the last two years, but needed more organization than tags can provide. My choices came down to Notion, Craft and Noto. Noto wins for my purposes. Notion is too clunky and Craft doesn’t allow for manual organization of notes only sorted lists. Noto not only allows for manual sorting, but makes it instant, intuitive and fun. As I organize thoughts and documents, that is what I want.
Now as for room for growth, I would like to see expanded export options. Getting imported content into Noto is a snap, but getting it out seems to be a note by note affair, no group exports. This needs to happen to make this a serious app and is really the only weak spot of great magnitude. Cosmetically, I would like to see more color options for folders and notes, but it’s no deal breaker. The short: the more I use it, the more I like it.
I have been looking for a Note taking app that would suffice for my everyday note taking and markdown needs, luckily I came across this one. Thus far, this app has exceeded in every criteria I feel like other note apps are slacking in. Feature packed app that is easy to use and easy to understand.
I particularly love the option to add and export codes with an array of programming languages available to choose from. This app really separates itself from other note taking apps with it’s simplicity and wonderful UI. The app is super affordable plus you get your money’s worth. I highly recommend this app.
The design is amazing, so useful and simple, I purchased the life time version after 10 minutes using the app it’s just awesome! I love that it has iPad, iPhone and Mac versions! I looked for the app like this forever. Soooo many features! Perfect for business and personal stuff! Thanks to the creators!!!
If these features could be added, the app would be priceless:
- change color of the text, being able to apply highlight but keep the text black, more highlight colors..
- add more forlder colors, maybe custom colors, backgrounds...
- if i could import my table to excel (or excel file not just pdf) with one piece or copy info from excel and fill out the table in noto
- if I can see the table more far away on the iPad
- if I could view what folders I have inside my main folders on the home page instead of opening them all to get to the document
- if I could change the background of the page itself or when I look at my files so I know the categories without folders like in Google Notes
- create a project, reminder and a due date like in Asana