On Live Paper with Penbook, write organically using your Apple Pencil.
Over 300 different types of stationery are available to help you create the ideal notebook. Then, fill it with your thoughts, ideas, notes, plans, and ambitions using the best digital inking technology.
The Live Paper from Penbook is far more intelligent than regular stationery. Plan your life using a monthly planner that displays a real calendar, plan your day using a day planner that informs you of the time, and track your dietary intake using a food diary that recognizes the day of the week.
Give your notebooks vibrant covers with entertaining artwork, and share them so your notes are always nearby.
• Live Paper, the innovative stationery that makes advantage of the iPad and iPhone’s intelligence.
• There are more than 300 different styles of planning, scientific, and academic stationery.
• Use your finger, Apple Pencil, or stylus to write intuitively.
• You can create an infinite number of original note covers.
• Look for certain words or phrases in your handwritten notes.
• Use shape recognition to quickly and precisely shape your strokes.
With Penbook, your iPad or iPhone may become a magic notebook thanks to its extensive range of stationery that can be customized:
• Blank stationery with a selectable margin and an optional date
• Variable density ruled paper
• Graph paper with four square-size possibilities
• Squared or isometric dotted stationery (offset)
• Stationery for cross-referencing with adjustable margins and density
• Four layout possibilities for the to-do pages
• A monthly habit journal for keeping track of objectives, streaks, and behaviors
• Day planner paper with three layouts, a live-updating timeline, and a calendar.
• Weekly scheduler paper with a time and date stamp.
• Monthly calendar paper that displays you the following day’s events and maintains track of the present day
• Yearly stationery for a detailed look at the upcoming 365 days
• Cornell paper, which makes for ideal study notes.
• Séyès (French ruled) paper
• A penmanship worksheet
• Stationery for spreadsheets to be written by hand
• Polar graph paper for radial data charting
• Semi-log and loglog papers for exponentially growing or decrementing data
• Stationery with triangles that are isosceles (75-75-30) or equilateral (60-60-60).
• Perspective paper with the option of 1, 2, or 3 vanishing points
• Note-taking spaces and device stencils on developer stationery
• Three-frame aspect ratio paper for storyboards
• Variable density engineering paper
• Chemistry paper for drawing molecules quickly
• Music staff paper with connectable staves as an alternative
• Tablature paper that includes chord diagrams and vocal parts
USE PENBOOK TO ITS FULL EFFORTS
You are free to use all of Penbook’s writing and stationery tools in a single notebook for as long as you desire.
To create and export an infinite number of notebooks, access new stationery and covers as they are created, and receive regular software upgrades, upgrade to Penbook Premium.
Penbook Premium can be purchased as a one-time (lifetime) in-app purchase or as a yearly subscription.
You can start using Penbook Premium for free with a 7-day free trial when you decide to upgrade with a yearly membership. You won’t be charged if you cancel during the trial up until 24 hours before it ends. When your free trial expires, your credit card will be charged automatically for the yearly subscription if you don’t cancel.
Your Apple ID account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Unless the subscription is cancelled at least 24 hours before to the end of the current period, it renews automatically. Within 24 hours after the current period’s expiration, your account will be charged for the renewal. After making a purchase, go to your account settings on the App Store to manage and cancel your subscriptions.