8×8 Meet vs Wickr Enterprise

Side-by-side comparison of features, reviews, pricing and more

8×8 Meet

Category: Communication Tools
Industries: Business, Education

Pricing

Free

Wickr Enterprise

Category: Communication Tools
Industries: Business, Education

Pricing

Basic - Free

Silver - $4.99/month

Gold - $9.99/month

Platinum - $25/ month

20M+ Downloads
5/5

#1 in Magazines & Newspapers

Speechify is the #1 audio reader in the world. Get through books, docs, articles, PDFs, email – anything

you read – faster.

Sir Richard Branson

Speechify is absolutely brilliant. Growing up with dyslexia this would have made a big difference. I’m so glad to have it today.

Sir Richard Branson

8×8 Meet reviews

This app is terrible. No way to prevent ring through to cell phone even while in the office. Even when I answered my desk phone, the app is still ringing my cell phone during the call. I have disabled all notifications in the app settings, app ignores settings. This is so frustrating. I just need the app to be able to make work calls while away from my desk. I don't want work calls to ever ring my phone. Choose another VOIP provider if you can.

- Bret Blackburn

Garbage! Unreliable, randomly rings or doesn't, missed calls I didn't even know I had, and when I do make a call out there's a delay - the call recipient is like, hello? hello? And I've spent literally hours with tech - changing settings, reinstalling, on and on and on. Unfortunately this is what the firm I work for uses

- Don Farnsworth

The app worked fine for a short period. Now it gives the splash screen when call comes in but about 80% of the time it doesnt show the number. The other 20% it shows for about 2 seconds before maximum number of rings accurs. Sometimes the app doesn't even display but that is rare. At this point the app is useless for calls but can at least check VM an get notifications of missed calls so when not in the office I know about it

- Mr Sinister

Wickr Enterprise reviews

There's always room for improvement! Ater a few days use I'm convinced this app is best for me. Japanese UI would be nice. Once a sent message is edited (a very useful feature!), perhaps that message's Expiry Timer ought to reset to countdown from the time of last edit. The timestamp of that last edit ought to be made readily visible to the recipient(s) so that an edited message is not so easily overlooked by recipients. Other subtle recommendations will be sent to your Support centre.

- najevi

I like the app quite a bit, but it's quite buggy. Messages, which were sent successfully, often get a "failed to send, tap to retry" message on them when the next message is sent. the Latest issue is that the app fails to notify me when I receive messages. This is the most frustrating bug because i miss messages too often. Looking into another solution

- Tanya B

Overall the app is great. Since last update though I'm having issues with incoming calls not showing up. And having difficulties answering the calls that do. My phone rings that there is a call, but there is no option for me to answer the call once the "incoming call" screen fades out. After conversation, the call doesn't even show up in the app. Fix please!!! Missing tons of calls here!

- Pam Fleming

Pros & cons

8×8 Meet

Pros
Lots of Channels, One Platform
Protection of Customer Data
Easy to Implement

Cons
Doesn't tell you when you need to upgrade your software
SMS sometimes doesn't work and no one knows why
The Admin Portal moves very slow.

Wickr Enterprise

Pros
Sends messages and media with user-defined lifespan
Content shredder
Secure systems for finding other users.

Cons
Small user base
Security measures mean no syncing among multiple devices
Only allow one device per user

What is Speechify?

Speechify is one of the most popular audio tools in the world. Our Google Chrome extension, web app, iOS app, and Android app help anyone listen to content at any speed they want. You can also listen to content in over 30 different voices or languages.

How can Speechify turn anything into an audiobook?

Speechify provides anyone with an audio play button that they can add on top of their content to turn it into an audiobook. With the Speechify app on iOS and Android, anyone can take this information on the go.

Learn more about text to speech online, for iOS, Mac, Android, and Chrome Extension.

Speechify is the #1 audio reader in the world

Get through books, docs, articles, PDFs, email – anything you read – faster.

4.6/5

20M+ downloads

Trending products

Choose Language :