Refund Policy for Audiobook Subscriptions
Conditions for a Refund
Technical Issues, Payment Errors, Fraud
Speechify will issue refunds for purchases made in the past 30 days in case of
- technical issues,
- if it is determined that your account has been taken over by a third party and used fraudulently, or
- you have been charged by Speechify in error.
You must contact us within 30 days of a disputed charge for us to be able to issue a refund.
Annual Subscription: If you have used no more than 1 Credit then Speechify can initiate a refund within the initial 7 days from the date of deduction.
When a refund cannot be issued?
- Speechify does not offer partial refunds. If you’ve used the service for part of the billing cycle and then canceled, you will not be eligible to receive a refund for the charge.
- Any refund request after 30 days from the date of subscription (including any trial period).
- Monthly Subscriptions are non-refundable
How to request a refund
You may contact us by submitting a help desk request or by contacting us at [email protected]