Prominent meditation scholar and teacher Shinzen Young shows you how to achieve and apply the benefits of meditation to your daily life—now this perennial seller is available on CD
This program includes:
• Mantra Meditation: A powerful way to calm the mind and body
• Vipassana Meditation: The ancient Buddhist path to developing new wisdom, insight, and understanding
• Loving Kindness Meditation: A way to live every moment of your life with more joy, warmth, intimacy, and connectedness
• Karma Yoga Meditation: A spiritual exercise to make your daily work
a meditation practice
• Kabbalah Meditation: A path to understanding, accepting, and integrating into your life the forces of creation that flow in and around you
SHINZEN YOUNG brings to this program a life-long involvement with Eastern cultures. He is the director of the Community Meditation Center of L.A.
Five Classic Meditations was published on March 1, 2003.The Five Classic Meditations Audiobook is 168 hours and 20 minutes. Speechify has the Unabridged edition version of the audiobook.
Both the publication language and the narration language are in English.
Five Classic Meditations includes the following subjects: . The BISAC Subject Code is Body, Mind & Spirit, Meditation.
The author of Five Classic Meditations is Shinzen Young.
The narrator for the Five Classic Meditations Audiobook is Shinzen Young.